Learning Book is a tablet-based system that records the learning journey of the children in our care and through its secure online portal gives parents a smart, flexible way to review and interact with their child’s early years education.
Recording observations is an integral part of how we track the children`s progress and by moving from paper to digital system we can streamline the process for the nursery practitioners and allow them to focus even more on the children`s needs.
Parents receive written confirmation of their login details. After which they can access the online portal and view images/videos
Parents are able to –
- View and comment on observations taken at school through the portal. See how each observation is linked to the EYFS curriculum.
- Give extended family access to view your child’s learning journey.
- View your child’s overall progress throughout the early year’s curriculum.
- Upload your own photos and video from home activities to enhance your child’s learning record.
- Access and download activities relevant to your child’s stage of development.